What's new

La Toja Vintage tallow o not tallow ?

Excuse gentlemen, the translator does not work well, the La Toja Vintage if you have Tallow !!

proxy.php

Wow, that is a great discovery, Luis! Never seen a LaToja shave stick with tallow before.
Is it better, performance-wise, from the veggie version that sells nowadays?

Is this current production or old stock? Can you post a picture of the front of the tube? Does it look different from the regular La Toja shave stick?

Wow, that is a great discovery, Luis! Never seen a LaToja shave stick with tallow before.
Is it better, performance-wise, from the veggie version that sells nowadays?

Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm on vacation .. is much better for my taste in performance, plus the new me itchy because of the minerals .. I have the luck to have some of these sticks and a wooden bowl of tallow :closedeye

Is this current production or old stock? Can you post a picture of the front of the tube? Does it look different from the regular La Toja shave stick?

My soap is about 15 years or so .. no longer made .. hopefully you can find some in some old shop in Spain .
attached some photos,

proxy.php

proxy.php

regards

Luis.

Look at how yellow it is compared to the current stuff. Looks like it'd be even creamier than the current stuff, which is unreal for a veggie soap.

Barca is playing a couple hours away and just went down 2-1 on a couple of fantastic goals by Chivas. Should have driven over to Miami...

Top Bottom