What's new

Saddleback knockoff or healthy competion?

@avsmusic1: thanks :),.. I think I might be going with the front pocket briefcase, dark coffee probably,... I think I'll take it easier if the bag will be empty , eg too big, as oppose to buying too small... I would really like to see it in person before buying but I gues that is out of the question..

Mine is coffee brown and I love it. My wife says it looks like I mugged Indiana Jones.... but in a good way :lol:
Naturally, my response is that I need a pair of Alden Indy boots to complete that look

Anyway, like I said, I really am happy with the quality of the bag. The leather is at least as thick/tough as the leather used on my boots (RW) and, if I ever have a son, I have no doubts that he will inherit this thing looking even better than the day I bought it.

I'm a fan of the "over-engineering"

it's been app a month,.. .. I was just about to order a SBL front pocket briefcase (which I like a bit more than the classic large briefcase, their most popular model, mainly since it is a bit narrower (6,5" instead of 8,5") but i still am concerned about 1 thing,.. the with,..

my laptop is exactly 37,7 cm (14,84-inch) wide, and the interior of the SBL FP briefcase is supposed to be 14,5", where as the large classic briefcase is supposed to be 15" (all inner measurements). The Front pocket Briefcase is supposed to be big enough to fit a 15" MacBookPro, but this guy only measures 35,9 cm (14,13") ... so any thoughts of the experienced ... or is someone has one (Front pocket Briefcase) would be more than welcome... if anyone has it, would you be so kind and measure if 37,7 cm (14,84-inch) width would fit in the FP briefcase it please?

I'd just like to order the Front Poscket, but would hate if the laptop wouldn't fit in in the end,.. (I know there is an exchange policy, but I live in Europe, so this coomplicates things a little bit and opts this option out :D)

.. no reply :(.. but I got the SBL support reply in the meantime and they said it should definitely fit (in case anyone will be interested in the future :) ..

nah, doesn't matter, as long as I got the info, I yust posted a follow up in case someone will need that info later in the space continuum :d

here's what i got :) .. front pocket briefcase, dark coffee brown,..

proxy.php

as said a 1000 times built like a tnak, fairly heavy,..

haven't been able to fit my laptop in, but will probably fit in when it streches a bit...
thanks for the help guys :

There are many quality leather bag makers out there. I'm still in a learning phase but what I've found is anything really good is pretty much priced the same as SBL. I love my SBL large satchel but after purchasing I've found others I like. Buy quality once...it hurts but it fades after a while.

proxy.php

Top Bottom