What's new

Seems like a fair price . . .

I was watching this lot that PK had on eBay today. Had it on my watch list, and promptly forgot to bid!:cursing::cursing:

Did someone here wind up the winner?? There were a few experienced bidders in the fray . . .

I thought someone might post this.

I was the $136.00 bid. It was actually my first time ever bidding on razors on ebay (I only own one total razor). Too bad, as I wanted my first vintage shave to be with that executive.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Someone got a nice lot there. I am trying to control my AD and stay off of Ebay for a while.

Yup, I was the under bidder there, and I was bargain hunting on the lot. Whoever won that did well better than fair, I'd say.

Assuming that the #58 is the proper razor for the case and not just a Rocket HD -- don't know why PK didn't show a close-up of that or why he barely mentioned it in his description :confused1 -- just that and the Executive with instructions alone were probably worth that even with the broken closure on the Executive's case. And then you've also got the leather Combination Set (minus the brush and soap container, and missing the closure strap), the Brownie set, and the DIY OMG *** Black Tip lather catcher. The plastic-handled Tech and other cruft would just be clearing out someone else's rubbish as far as I'm concerned, but still...

Someone did quite well there. I'm surprised it didn't go for more.

It was me. I am the proud new owner of this lot and very pleased with the price. I thought the lot might go for much more. :thumbup1:

Nice one. Now you'll have to report back and explain what the heck is going on with that Black Tip when you get it. :blink:

What the heck was the bidder k***j up to? This persons bidding history is interesting. Bid 392 times on 30 separate listings!

When I receive the items I'll give an up date. I too was wondering why the English Gillette in the back of the photo got so little attention from the owner/lister.

Top Bottom