Another assortment for your enjoyment, hopefully something for everybody!
Prices below are excluding postage as I think it is easier to show the postage options as follows:
One, two, three, four or more razors (under 1kg)
CONOZ - $A10
Asia Pacific - $A19
USA & Canada - $A23
UK, Europe and rest of the world - $A26
I hope that this is clear enough - I just can't afford to get caught (again!) underestimating postage. Clearly the more you buy the more cost-effective! Postage can be combined with items from other sales threads.
All items will be shipped registered post for your protection. This provides proof of delivery and compensation of up to $A100. If you want items insured for more than $A100 let me know and I'll advise of the alternatives.
If you are interested in multiple razors and can't afford them right now let’s talk and see what might be able to be arranged
So, now to the actual razors available and prices (all in $AUD) ...
1. Cased 1940s British Thin-handled Tech Set. A nice tech set in a beautiful bakelite case. Nothing much to say about this one. Asking $A25 plus postage (see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link).
2. British #59 Set. A nice #59/Rocket HD in the hard to find #59 case. The interior of teh case is good the exterior less so as you can see from the pics. Still a hard to find set and displays well in the open case. Asking $A60 plus postage (see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link). SOLD - thanks bonzos_beard
3. British Rocket. A nice uncased Rocket HD. All works well, nothing more to say! Asking $A30 plus postage (see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link).
4. British #47 Popular. The rhodium plated little brother of the #15 is a nice shaver and a nice looker. This one has a little plate loss around the top band, priced accordingly. I don't have the original case but will supply in this case (puctured with anther razor in it) Asking $A75 plus postage (see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link). SOLD - thanks bonzos_beard
5. British Coronation Tech Set. Produced in 1953 to celebrate the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II the coronation sets are distinguished by the crown on the exterior of the case. This is the coronation tech set. The case shows some wear as you can see but the interior looks nice. Asking $A25 plus postage (see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link). SOLD - thanks bonzos_beard
6. Beautiful British #16 Set. I couldn't pick just one photo of this to include here. This is a beautiful razor and one of the less common of the British Aristocrats. Weighing in at 84g this is a heftly razor - but is incredibly well balanced. The rhodium plating just shines like the day it left the factory - look at the pics but I can't find a problem! The case exterior is nice but the interior is unfortunately not of the same standard as the razor. Asking $A200 plus postage (see above). Picture below (to see more pictures click on this link). SOLD - pending payment
7. 1kg brick of P.160 Tipo Morbido - CONOZ only. For my Aussie friends only I'm afraid because of postage.
I'd order a kg of this from Italian Barber by seamail which took 8 weeks to arrive. In the meantime I was on the 'Bay and saw a BIN for a kg brick. Without thinking I ordered it I don't really need 2kg of this, despite it being a wonderful soap.
I have taken it out of the box and am storing it in a Decor Realseal airtight container. You get the P.160, the Decor container and the original box (if you want it!) for $A60 shipped Express Post anywhere in CONOZ, Tassie a little extra SOLD - thanks bonzos_beard
Am I charging too much? too little? not enough info or pics? too much info? More than happy to receive feedback and comments.