What's new

I have a slight problem.

Well, I actually have two.. Make that three problems.

First, my self-control is currently lacking. This is evidenced by my recent order of the pen and ink on offer from WCS, as well as my order today for a Noodler's pen and LExington Grey ink.

Second, <strike>you guys</strike> we are a bad influence on everybody. (I'm not above being a bad influence, though, I've done my share of AD encouraging). See reason one for recent example. :001_tt2:

Third, and probably the worst, is the fact that my budget is more limited than I want. I need to win the lottery, confound it!

Now, where did I put my Waterman....

+1
I have a couple of Jinhao FPs that I brought from eBay for around AU$6 each, no problems with the quality.

How's the weight on these? I have determined that I like a heavier pen. I miss being able to steal SWMBO's Pelican, but I coudn't tell you what model it was. Hrm, I wonder if she knows where it is. I should ask.

How's the weight on these? I have determined that I like a heavier pen. I miss being able to steal SWMBO's Pelican, but I coudn't tell you what model it was. Hrm, I wonder if she knows where it is. I should ask.

My favorite is the X450, it is very heavy. Not sure on the exact weight but it feels twice the weight of the Parker Frontier that I have.

proxy.php

Domo Kun would want you to have a Japanese pen, but a Chinese pen will do.
Lots of people will tell you that the quality is there for a great price.

Top Bottom