What's new

Copic Marker Wallets for straight storage

Hi Gents,

Have seen a couple of you using what appear to be the 24 slot Copic Marker wallets for storing your straights.
http://www.copicmarker.com/items/empty-24pc-wallet

Just wanted to check if there is only one size of this wallet and if it fits most straights - for the life of me I can't find the dimensions of either the wallets or the markers and will have to be ordering the wallet from overseas.

Seems to be a very cheap and nice way for storing a small collection.

appreciate the help

There is only one size of those wallets yes. I know because I have them for my Copic markers lol (who'd of thought someone used this for what they were intended lol).

I only have two straights, but they both fit in the pockets (both are under 5/8) without problem.

There is only one size of those wallets yes. I know because I have them for my Copic markers lol (who'd of thought someone used this for what they were intended lol).

I only have two straights, but they both fit in the pockets (both are under 5/8) without problem.

Would you mind measuring the max length that would fit ? and if possible width or the circumference of a Copic marker ?

thanks

I think it was Luc who originally showed a pic of using it for his straights and recently someone was selling one on the BST.

Just read over on SRP that someone used it successfuly as a razor storage case, but because the pockets are relatively close to one another 24 pockets does not necessarily mean it holds 24 razors.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Yeah, let me see how much time I have left after my shower and shave and I will get one out and measure it for you :) . I'll edit this post in about an hour with the info.

showed that case to the wife and she said buy it she wouldn't get her sewing machine for $10 let alone make another case. I would add if your putting your razors in there for storage consider after oiling the blade to close it against a piece of wax paper.

Thank you gentlemen - I shall be ordering one shortly. "Honey I need more razors because I still have empty places in the wallet ....."

Top Bottom