I was at an estate sale this morning, and although I am somewhat fussy about the aftershave I use, I've been chastised on these forums in the past for not picking up every vintage bottle I see and reselling them on the BST so that the vintage AS junkies on here could have a crack at them. So in the interest of sharing the wealth, here's today's haul!
From top left:
- Avon Loverboy, with original box, mostly full, smells like Avon AS to me
- English Leather, half full plastic bottle
- Russian Leather, mostly empty, a bit cloudy, but a cool glass AS bottle
- Oriental Jade set of AS and Cologne, both less than half full. contents are a bit cloudy, and the AS has some stuff in the bottom, so not sure I'd want to use these, but cool glass bottles
- A box with two glass bottles of Old Spice AS both feel full.
I'd like to sell these as a lot for $40 shipped ConUS, but I will consider splitting it up if no one bites on the whole lot.