What's new

Van Der Hagen Luxury Kits for $28 shipped (+Tax to: CO/OK/SD/VT)

Saves a couple $$ for blades. From what i've read when I first saw the VDHL shaving kit, they were goin for $25. However they have now increased to $33+ if you can find them elsewhere.

I originally made an order Sunday on Amazon for $33 in hopes for it to be shipped out Monday. It is now mid Wednesday and upon checking Amazon, but shipment was still pending?! :cursing:

I looked elsewhere on google and found this site! :w00t:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=342995&catid=20491

Yes... I know, it says $33. However... For first time buyers at this site, they have a promotion running: "New Customers Receive $5 off $30 or $10 off $50 on your first non-prescription order!"

If that link doesn't work it should be the one at the top here: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/drugstore.com

After all said an done :001_tt1::

Ordered this set. I'm a newbie so I figured this was a good start. I got it for the same price as above. The badger brush is almost that price itself. After a lot of research, to buy this stuff individually would be alot more. I'll post a review when I get to using it some. But then again, it will be a pretty green review.

Ordered this set. I'm a newbie so I figured this was a good start. I got it for the same price as above. The badger brush is almost that price itself. After a lot of research, to buy this stuff individually would be alot more. I'll post a review when I get to using it some. But then again, it will be a pretty green review.

From what I heard, it is a good kit for the money. You cant go wrong with vdh!

Good kit! The brush is a decent pure badger. The stand does what it's supposed to. The soap is fantastic IMO, and the mug is very nice.

I just found a coupon code, but it expires today! (Saturday, July 30): FAMILY10, gets you $10 off $50.

I went to Walgreens.com to get this deal for $23.99. I needed to hit $25 for free shipping, and discovered that they sell the VDH Luxury pucks separately for $3.00, so I added one of those. A complete kit, and an extra puck, shipped, for $26.99.

During checkout, there was a spot for a coupon code, so I did a quick net search and found the one above. Adding another complete kit brought the total to $50.98, and the coupon brought it down to $40.98.

So, there you go: TWO complete VDH luxury kits and an extra puck, delivered, for $41.

I just ordered this set from Walgreens, with an extra shave soap = $29.41 Shipped!. Should be a good starter set for me. Searching their site, I see that they have just the badger brush sold individually for $19.20, so this makes the complete set an even better deal!

Something is amiss here,

SevenFields paid $29.41 for the kit and an extra shave soap.

yet CaptainK suggests that the same deal is $26.99 for the kit and a VDH Luxury soap

Yes, it's $26.99 before any state sales tax is applied (sales tax will be applied if Walgreen's has any brick and mortar stores in your state). SevenFields is in Kansas and, according to the numbers, it appears that Kansas state sales tax is 9%.

Top Bottom