What's new

Are us lot wierd?

Watching a film with mrs taffy last night, and in one scene a bloke was quickly packing a overnight bag, and threw in a straight:001_smileso i said "look, a straight razor", mrs taffy replied "yes, and hes odd as well and the weird one in the film". Do you think we are looked on as odd and wierd by our closest ones:001_smile

I think people are just jealous and don't know how to admit it so they call us names and put us with the "weird" kids because they don't want to think that they might be the weird ones...

My family thinks it's cool. Everyone else thinks I'm a nut. Little do they know how much money I'm saving not paying the P&G machine.....:lol:

My wife thought I was crazy at first. I pointed out her purchase habbits and there costs. Now she accepts the fact that most days there will be a new razor waiting for me at home when we take in our mail.

Well they understand, but they are too afraid to try one. I have 1 friend that uses ne, but only to trim his goatee and sideburns.

SWMBO gives me a certain look and says "your cute".
She's just trying to be nice. I know what she really thinks when I go on and on and on about razors (and now pens).

I was pretty strange prior to picking up a straight, safety razor, any of it. So another yes.

I do like the secret society angle though!

Top Bottom