- All straight razors are cleaned in a Barbicide dip and will be freshly honed/shave ready to my standard.
- Prices are shipped CONUS, international please inquire for additional shipping costs.
- SHIPPING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE ON PURCHASE OF MULTIPLE ITEMS!
Natural combo stone. don't know what vien as it is vintage, but this is a really beautiful stone. Hard to photograph, but multi-colored figuring throughout, even on the BBW side. Fairly large stone at 195mm long, 40mm wide and about 12mm thick. Darkens fairly quickly under just water. Don't have a slurry stone anymore to try it with one. Puts on a fine finish as well. The BBW side appears to have been the exposed side of the stone when mined, however there is still over 100mm of usable area in the center section. I will probably kick myself for not keeping it, but I am not a honemeister and find it easier to use my Naniwas. $150 shipped CONUS **SOLD**
(I wouldn't be selling these strops, but I have some new ones coming and the "boss" says some have to go!). Better Diamante pics here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...72#post3192772
- Spanish Horse: If I didn't already have another one, there is no way I would part with it. The thickness and pliability are second to none (in my opinon) and the draw is spot on (medium). At 4mm thick, it is equal in thickness to the Kanayama "Elite" models. I actually sold my Kanayama when I got my first Spanish Horse! In great condition, couple of minor blemishes from normal handling, not strop nicks/slices. Leather is about 2.5x22". $65 shipped CONUS **SOLD**
- Diamante Latigo: Jose got the draw perfect with this version of the latigo. Not super heavy, just that nice buttery feel. Again, in great condition, couple of minor blemishes from normal handling, not strop nicks/slices. Leather is about 2.5x22". $60 shipped CONUS **SOLD**
- Logan-Gregg "Sterling", 5/8 barber's notch, half (maybe full) hollow. Nice covered tang with triangular spine. Unfortunately the tang is not perfect, but still complete. Tight in the scales but must be careful when closing. Not sure of the actual manufacturer, but it really looks like a Wiss (they used this style scale and the blade is their "Perfection" style). However, I can make out part of "Germany" on the back of the tang and Wiss is out of Newark... a bit puzzling. Again, no rust just normal water spots and patina that will polish up. $35 shipped CONUS REDUCED: $30 SHIPPED