What's new

QED... Coconut....

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Trumper has a very effective coconut oil cream, perhaps the best cream in their repertoire. I haven't tried the soap version of it yet, but, generaly speaking, I find the Trumper soaps to be better than their creams.

Anyone try the GFT coconut oil soap?

*chuckles*

I always get a kick out of you guys- I never said Charles was offering a coconut soap... but the mere mention of it and some of you are already placing orders....

*cough* I was two- and a shavestick! :lol:

Trumper has a very effective coconut oil cream, perhaps the best cream in their repertoire. I haven't tried the soap version of it yet, but, generaly speaking, I find the Trumper soaps to be better than their creams.

I have it and love it. Very nice scent and I find it to work just a tad better than their sandalwood.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have it and love it. Very nice scent and I find it to work just a tad better than their sandalwood.

Given your penchant for sandalwood, I don't know it that's a complement. :lol:

The GFT soaps, as a rule, are pretty terrific. :thumbup1:

*chuckles*

I always get a kick out of you guys- I never said Charles was offering a coconut soap... but the mere mention of it and some of you are already placing orders....

You can handle this group buy! I'm taking a vacation after lol! :biggrin:

*chuckles*

"Hope springs eternal" I just didn't want to miss out if a GB was organized! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :lol:

Coconut is my favourite Trumper soap...and I've tried them all..... the fragrance is fresh without being overpowering and lathers really well. However as a recent convert to QED glycerin soaps I would love to try a coconut version of Charles soap. Even better news is that he is making the Wild Rose a regular line.

Coconut is my favourite Trumper soap...and I've tried them all..... the fragrance is fresh without being overpowering and lathers really well. However as a recent convert to QED glycerin soaps I would love to try a coconut version of Charles soap. Even better news is that he is making the Wild Rose a regular line.

Don't t-t-t-t-tease me like that!

Top Bottom