What's new

Fragrances in BST

Some of you may be like me, and rarely visit the BST, so I just wanted to make sure ya'll knew the following scents are listed in BST:

They're several, including Zino Davidoff, Aramis Havana, Pen's Hammam Bouquet, and C&S #88 listed in this thread.

A couple of Dunhill's, including 1934 listed in this thread.

And some Polo Explorer gift sets in this thread.

Last edited:
Fortunately you all missed the Knize Forest, but I'm pretty sure I snapped that up the moment it was posted. Great price on that 88 and there was an AdP colonia that was listed cheap, but I missed out on it.

Any mod interest in putting a "frags in the BST" sticky up in here, so that people can give other frag forum agoraphobes a heads up when they put something up for sale?

Any mod interest in putting a "frags in the BST" sticky up in here, so that people can give other frag forum agoraphobes a heads up when they put something up for sale?

I like this idea. I don't often go into BST anymore, but occasionally there are some frags there that I know a number of folks who spend a lot of time aren't aware of as available in BST. It would be nice to have a place any of us could post to when we see something to report.

Tim, you can just ignore this thread, so you won't be tempted. :001_tt2:

Good frags don't come up all the time on the BST, but it happens. I got a great bottle of RSL last year, and a year before I picked up a bottle of Blenheim Bouquet. Always worth an early morning check. And somebody needs to buy that Dunhilll 1934 ASAP!

Good frags don't come up all the time on the BST, but it happens. I got a great bottle of RSL last year, and a year before I picked up a bottle of Blenheim Bouquet. Always worth an early morning check. And somebody needs to buy that Dunhilll 1934 ASAP!

Yes that Dunhill 1934 is really tempting me! why is no one buying it???

Yeah, those are some good deals that show up on BST sometimes. The Dunhill (1934)... very tempting.

I'd love to be able to move my Vendor Page over to this forum and pay an appropriate fee... but I guess that's a no-no! I guess they don't want me tempting you fellows anymore than necessary. :sneaky2:

I don't think of you as a vendor as much as I consider you an ENABLER!

Yeah, those are some good deals that show up on BST sometimes. The Dunhill (1934)... very tempting.

I'd love to be able to move my Vendor Page over to this forum and pay an appropriate fee... but I guess that's a no-no! I guess they don't want me tempting you fellows anymore than necessary. :sneaky2:

Can't you post a thread in the fragrance section every once in a while when you get new items in, etc. or is that a no-no too?

Top Bottom