What's new

Clubman Lustray Draggon Noir

Clubman Lustray Draggon Noir

Does anybody own this particular juice?
If so, care to post a few comments, description, review etc.....??

Never used that one, but I found this description from House of Beauty:

"A sophisticated and complex masculine eau de toilette which begins with Pineapple, Rosemary and Basil blending into softer notes of lavender, gardenia, violet and myrtle. The ending notes are rich, robust masculine scents of clove, Oakmoss, musk and tonka bean."

$Dragon Noir.jpg

It is one of those products I do want to try one day but nobody here seems to use it. I haven't read a comment about it in years.

I have a bottle that gets used once in a while.It is a sweet scent with a bit of musk.Pleasant, fades rather quickly but lingers at a low level.Reminds me of AII Clubmans Crew a/s with a bit of musk,which would make sense.Combine the ingredients of two of your products to make another.The wife likes it.But is not a scent that holds up to a hot humid summer.Probably better for an office enviroment.

People bandy the term "barbershop scent" around so much it has little meaning, but to me this is indicative of the barber shop experience. The smell is clean and ever so slightly powdery, in the way you might experience Proraso Refresh(green) to be. I definitely get the rosemary and pineapple right up front. The powdery element I would attribute to the tonka bean. It has an ever-so-slight antiseptic smelling quality, that mixed with the other elements I've mentioned give off the mixture of aerosol shaving foam, Clubman Shaving Talc, and a splash of alcohol based aftershave. I don't think it smells like Drakkar Noir particularly.

Top Bottom