What's new

Facial Hair Exposed to Nuclear Radiation!

I have been wetshaving for over 6 months now and I think I have a decent technique (I hardly cut myself, and I get a BBS more times then not it seems), I do shave around 0430 in the morning before morning PT, but even on the weekends when I sleep in (Till around 0900 if not earlier because of the kids), I can never seem to get a shave to last more then 12 hours, it's getting so bad that I get my 5 o'clock shadow around 0900-1000 AM, I get a very close shave every time, I am not whats making my facial hair grow like it has been exposed to nuclear radiation. I am almost tempted to shave two times a day, once when I wake up at 0430, and again around 2000 (8 PM), I doubt my face could handle that though.

I have a pretty standard setup up that I use:
-Blue Tip SS (Just bought a #66 Aristocrat that I can't wait to test out!) + a ton of misc razors, but the Blue Tip is my main one I use.
-Shark Super stainless blades (Found out this blade works the best for me from my sampler pack.)
-Custom RV Brush
- MISC Soap/Cream (Too many brands to list, but the main one I been using is the co bigelow till I order some new soap.)
-Nivea sensitive balm

Thanks once again for all the tips + advice.

-Zack

Hey Zack! If I'm going out in the evening, I have to shave twice that day. And that is about 8-10 hours after the first shave. My beard grows fast! Perhaps yours also needs that kind of attention also. Sometimes when I'm in a rush, I'll do a two pass SAS. Then it lasts about 4-5 hours. Perhaps you could try that in the evening.

Top Bottom