What's new

Rive Gauche

Just picked up some, after reading some recommendations on this forum, and I absolutely love this scent! Thinking I should pick up some more just to have. How long should the one bottle (4.2 oz.) last me, using it everyday?

Just picked up some, after reading some recommendations on this forum, and I absolutely love this scent! Thinking I should pick up some more just to have. How long should the one bottle (4.2 oz.) last me, using it everyday?

If you really love it, and don't intend to branch out into other fragrances, go ahead and buy another bottle. As long as you store it someplace relatively cool, it'll keep. That way you're protected if it gets reformulated or discontinued.

And how long it lasts depends on how much you use.

It's a cery classic wet shaver scent (profile). An aromatic fougere. This one is good, but I give a slight nod to Azzaro. This one has more of a barbershop vibe to it. All traditional wet shavers should definitely try RGPH.

According to the chart at the bottom of this page (for three sprays a day and based off a 4.2 oz. bottle size), it should last you around 612 days, a little over 1 and a half years.

Top Bottom