What's new

Shaver Interview - Marco

I've always looked for comments from Marco on a variety of subjects. I have admired his knowledge of shaving and his gentlemanly advice. Thank you for letting me know a little more about a very impressive member!

Terry

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this interview. Even though I have never met Marco face to face , I can tell he is a very likeable guy and a true gentleman. Both Marco and Luc are extremely knowledgeable fellows. Thanks to the both of you.

I liked the interview but I was hoping for more information. When I think of Marco I have visions of him living in a house made of 2 KG bricks of Cella that has hot and cold running aftershave. I see him as B&B's own version of Willie Wonka who has Oompa-Loompa's working for him to create a magical elixir that can allow someone to shave multiple times a day so he can use all of those beautiful Italian soft soaps and aftershave products. So, I would have liked questions to confirm or deny that Marco's house is made of Cella brick and how many Oompa-Loompas he has working for him at a minimum. Any other factoids would have been a bonus.

Just catching up on all I missed while I was away. A great interview with a special persons. Marco, your photography skills are terrific. I wish you would share some some info on that topic!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Just catching up on all I missed while I was away. A great interview with a special persons. Marco, your photography skills are terrific. I wish you would share some some info on that topic!

Thank you for the kind words, Jim. :blushing: But, my dear friend, I do not consider myself an expert photographer. That spot is for our SOTD Masters... :thumbup: Some names? Henry (obviously), Robert, Luis, Emanuel, Zee, Erwin and a few others, including several new B&B members! :001_cool:

Thank you for the kind words, Jim. :blushing: But, my dear friend, I do not consider myself an expert photographer. That spot is for our SOTD Masters... :thumbup: Some names? Henry (obviously), Robert, Luis, Emanuel, Zee, Erwin and a few others, including several new B&B members! :001_cool:

Marco, my friend, you are too modest. I always look forward to your pictures. :thumbup1:

I am just now finding this. Great interview gentlemen.

I would ask Marco one more question. How did he learn to write so well? I've always enjoyed his reviews!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I am just now finding this. Great interview gentlemen.

I would ask Marco one more question. How did he learn to write so well? I've always enjoyed his reviews!

You are too kind, my friend. Really too kind. :blushing:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Very nice interview with B&B's man in Italy. A true gent and one of B&B's finest.

Congrats on your 5000th post and here's to many, many more. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom