What's new

Great Customer Service from Gifts & Care

Please indulge me while I publicly Thank Juan from Gifts & Care for extraordinary Personal Customer Service; I had placed an order on July 12th for some Shaving Software, than the following day I suffered from a Bad Case of SBAD and placed a second order :001_tt2:. I received an Update July 14th and Juan stated he had noticed the orders, placed a day apart. Juan stated he would hold the first an extra day and mail both together, upgrade to International Courier, and my order would arrive in ~4 days, NO EXTRA CHARGE.

I replied and thanked him for the upgrade and stated how much I enjoyed his Product Line. Today, I received a Tracking Number for my orders and his further reply here:
Hi Tom,

I really thank you for your e-mail. It really helps us knowing when customers are satisfied and appreciate what we do. On-line shopping is very impersonal and having customers that spend time to write back is our best source to keep improving.
I know B&B! In fact is just one week ago that I presented myself as vendor after getting approval from B&B team. Below post from Vendor Corner:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...p-Care.com-presentation-and-welcome-promotion

It is a pleasure to deal with a Vendor who serves his customers with individual attention when times are so fast paced and impersonal. These are some of the reasons I return to this fine outlet and will continue to be a LOYAL CUSTOMER, and spread the word among the many Shavers at Badger & Blade.

Top Bottom