What's new

I shave with a safety razor. Safety Razors are cool.

I've decided to do a PIF. Read on!

Up For Grabs:

1 Tub of Omega Soap - Unused
1 stick of Arko - unused
1/3 tube of C.O. Bigelow
4/5 tube of Lavender Derby
99.5% stick of Wilkinson Sword - I used it once
(In an oversided twist up container)
9 Bluebird razors
10 Dorco 301 razors
5 Bic Chrome Platinum razors
Sample of DRH Arlington aftershave

I may throw a couple other things in there, too.

To Enter:

I'm a big Doctor Who fan. In the interest of fun, tell me your favorite Doctor Who episode and why. Not a Doctor Who fan? Tell me your favorite television episode or movie and why. Don't watch TV or movies? Tell me your favorite *something*.

This is open to ANYONE. I will send this to anyone, living nearly anywhere. So this is an international PIF. New members are welcome, all other members are welcome too. There's only ONE member on here that's not eligable (that would be me).

Each item will be packaged in an individual plastic bag, and there will be adequate protection in the box. I'll even double bag the ARKO!

This PIF ends at 11:59 PM CDT on Wednesday, July 20th. The winner will be randomly chosen via random.org

(I HAD the closing of the PIF set to July 13th. That was because I was going to use the TARDIS to pick someone randomly to win before I opened this thread. After speaking to The Doctor, we decided that it would be in everyone's best interest to change it to a date in the FUTURE, so it wouldn't cause a singularity that would wipe out the Earth and possibly this galaxy.)

Attachments

• $P1020565.jpg
    $P1020565.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Never got into Dr Who.....did love Buck Rogers in the 21st Century though......Col. Wilma Deering was HOT! Favorites was the first one.

LOL -- long week....changed!

LOL you should have just claimed Time Lord Status. Tom Baker was the only Dr. I ever watched but he had some great companions.

Very generous PIF. Please don't include me though, SWMBO would not be pleased to see more products coming in. She can't believe people are this generous.

Nice PIF! thanks to you, I now know what that word means (the wiki here is awesome). Not much of a TV connoisseur, so sorry, no Dr. Who tid bits for you. I do love the band The Who, and I would say my favorite album by them would have to be 'Quadrophenia' or 'Live at Leeds;' the former being the best live album i've heard. My favorite movie would have to be "The Big Lebowski" man. You can learn life lessons in that movie, and it's so quotable. And if you've ever found yourself wanting to read a book like The Big Lebowski, I would suggest "Inherent Vice" by Thomas Pynchon; Who coincidently also wrote my favorite book: "Gravity's Rainbow." So there ya go, one post, three favorites: live album, movie, and book.

I do like the Dr Who shows, his scarf, and also the first HHGTG movie. They seem to share the same classic production values.

I've never tried a soap stick. ARKO!?!? wow!

Last edited:
Excellent PIF.

I don't watch Dr. Who. Sorry, I am just not into it.

But I can tell you about my favorite movie. The Shawshank Redemption. This is a profound movie that speaks to me on many levels. Andy overcomes such adversity, it is a story of hope. It is also excellent in written form. Stephen King is an exceptional story teller even if I do not like his horrors.

Excellent PIF.

I don't watch Dr. Who. Sorry, I am just not into it.

But I can tell you about my favorite movie. The Shawshank Redemption. This is a profound movie that speaks to me on many levels. Andy overcomes such adversity, it is a story of hope. It is also excellent in written form. Stephen King is an exceptional story teller even if I do not like his horrors.

+1 on The Shawshank Redemption. The sequence when Brooks gets out is heartbreaking, and the music, just incredible.

Nice PIF. The only things in the lot I have tried are Dorco and Arko, unless Proraso counts for Omega and Bigelow.
I really like Shawshank Redemption...
I don't watch a lot of TV but I watch the Simpsons and Family Guy. They are just funny.

Never got into Doctor Who. I would have to say my favorite show ever is Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I know it sounds stupid, but I grew up watching it and I laugh hysterically at every episode.
Very generous PIF. Thanks for the opportunity

I've never had a chance to watch Dr. Who either. My favorite movie is Forrest Gump. I can only hope to do as much as he did in my lifetime.

What a great PIF!!!!

Not a big fan of Dr. Who (although I enjoy to watch it from time to time)... I really like Life on Mars (the UK version)

I would like to throw my hat into the ring, my fellow Gallifraean.

I have to go with the Stones of Blood. It is from a vintage year. The Key to Time was a great idea. Mary Tamm was hot. And I laugh every time Professor Rumford asks if anyone would like some sausage sandwiches.

I never really got into to Dr. Who despite multiple recommendations. I've always been interested in Astronomy and the absolutely awe-inspiring things that exist and take place in the cosmos. A thinking man's subject.

Anyway, my favorite movie as of now is Patton. Reasons being that its about WWII and Patton was perhaps the most interesting and controversial man to ever don a US Military uniform. His tactical and strategic abilities, especially with mechanized warfare, are damn near unrivaled. George C. Scott gives the best performance I've ever seen on film and the speech at the beginning is enough to inspire anyone and I mean anyone. He was also the only enemy General that Hitler and his subordinates referred to by name.

Great PIF.

Inferno..best of the original series.
Although I'm in Japan, I can have it shipped to the US if that's cheaper, as I'll be there in Sept.
Thanks for the PIF, whoever wins!

Big Doctor Who fans in my household from the 1st doctor to the current doctor (11th). I don't really have a favorite episode, although the current season of the 2005 version has been interesting so far. Looking forward to the second half of the season starting in September!

I can't believe that more Who fans haven't shown up. Oh well, I will throw my hat in the ring for this very generous PIF.

I didn't get into the Doctor until the most recent series. So, its from there that I choose "Blink" as my favorite episode. Yeah it has Martha Jones, which many people don't like, but its a great new villain so to speak brought into the Who universe. As my wife says, she gets tired of the Daleks.

Top Bottom