Okay guys, This is my first thread in the B/S/T forum here so please let me know if I do something wrong.
What I have here is a new Hart Steel 6/8 square point in 0-1 steel with Maple scales. I bought this razor along with another just like it in a round point, and I just like the round points better in a 1/4 grind. I shaved this razor one time and one time only. It came from Hart as a "shave ready" razor(whatever that means), and all I did was strop it. The razor shaves great with the factory edge, but I did tune up the one that I am keeping on the Nani 12k and some pastes and I would gladly do that for the new owner of this razor if requested.
The razor will come to you just the way I received it, minus the little deerskin pouch. (I took the pouch to a local leather guy to use as a pattern and he lost it.) You get the razor, the very nice presentation box, paperwork from Hart, adjustment tool for scales, and white box that it all fits into. Everything in the pictures except the towel and big rock in my front yard.
*Specs are as follows: Borrowed from the Hart website*
1. Each razor is made, from start to finish, by an individual craftsman. The initials on the tang are the maker's assurance of quality.
2. All blades are made from new O-1 tool steel. There are no old forgings or “mystery metal”.
3. All blades are surface ground before and after heat treating. These razors are guaranteed to be straight for ease of stropping and honing.
4. All blades are heat treated in a molten salt bath. The salt protects the blades from decarburization and oxidation.
5. All blades are frozen in liquid nitrogen. The deep freezing assures dimensional stability.
6. All blades are triple tempered for a final hardness of 62 – 63 HRC.
7. All blades are finish honed on a vintage Escher hone and hand stropped. Every blade is “shave ready” right out of the box.
I would like to keep the sale CONUS at this time but I will consider International sales on a case by case basis(please PM). I accept PayPal as payment and will ship razor via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation no latter than next business day after purchase. All prices include shipping to CONUS. Please post your unconditional "I'll Take It" here in the thread or send me a PM. If you want the razor but have questions send me a PM with your conditions and concerns and we will try to work it out. Thanks for looking!
$230...ShippedSOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Space reserved for additional razors to be added later today