Guys... I made an, uh, substantial purchase this morning. It was really idiotic, truth be told, but I was caught in the heat of the moment. I need to part with some things to recoup some of the funds I sent today. So, I have assembled this nearly complete starter kit to offer here today. All that's missing is a brush. Here's what's included:
1. Gillette Super Adjustable (date code C-2): perfectly functional and with most of the black paint remaining on both the handle and the numbers. Some numbers are a little faint, though.
2. Burt's Bees Aftershave Balm: I like this stuff. It smells peppery to me. I've only used it once, though. I just have too many aftershaves.
3. C.O. Bigelow large shaving cream: This is the larger 5oz tube. It is completely unused.
4. Vermont Country Store Lime Musk shaving soap: Used once. I think I like lime scents more in theory than in actuality. So far, anyway. I still always buy them and try them out. This comes to you in a nice hard amber plastic jar with an airtight lid.
5. Penguin (faux) Leather and Canvas Dopp Kit: I loved this thing until I got a Saddleback travel bag for Christmas. Now it just sits there and makes me feel guilty whenever I look at it...
6. Blade Sampler with 5 Red Israeli Personnas and 5 Feathers: Not pictured. I forgot to bring them upstairs for the photo. They will be in the plastic holders, though. Not loose.
I'd like to get $50 shipped for all of this to a CONUS address. Paypal only please. Shipping will be high for me, so you're really getting this stuff for a steal in my opinion. I'll be lucky to make $41 - $42 here, and the combined cost of these items new exceeds that by quite a lot! I do want to keep this as a lot just to make things easier, so no PMs about splitting things up, please. Thanks a lot!
Without further ado, the pics: