What's new

TORONTO Fragrance Meetup #4!!! SUNDAY July 24th @ Noor Boutique- Be There!

Hey Everyone!

You've probably got a PM on the way about the FOURTH Toronto Meetup, but just incase, here's the info below...

As has now become a tradition, the Nosey Bunch of Toronto are having another meetup and snifferoo and, of course, you're invited!

Noor, a fabulous local boutique here in Toronto, is going to host us again - details for the meetup are below. So come on out and put some faces to the screen-names! For those of you who messaged to say that you would have liked to but couldn't make it out, here's your chance.

I know this isn’t strictly a wetshaving gathering, but Noor has some really nice products at the store including fragrances and shaving soaps from Penhaligon’s, Santa Maria Novella and more.

Plus, Noor has just added a few new exciting lines including Carthusia, Nasomatto and the new Hippie Rose from Heeley, so come check those out too!

If possible, please RSVP by posting here or through PM just to let me know if you think you’ll be there so we can get a sense of headcount for refreshment/food purposes.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you there!
M.C.

Details
Date: SUNDAY July 24th, 2011 – We’re going to try Sunday instead of Saturday for availability reasons. Location: Noor Boutique, 176 Cumberland St (Yorkville - MAP), 416-928-0700 (http://noorboutique.com/). Nahla and Fred are the friendly owners
Time: Around 12pm/Noon to about 3:30 or so, but drop by any time. We may move around the area to some other locations at some point. Let’s see how things go and decide at the time.
To Bring: Yourself and significant others, any industry books or magazines, business cards, samples/decants/bottles to share/trade (it might be nice to do a sample/decant/bottle swap while we’re there plus try some new things), etc

-
PS – I’m just a customer at Noor and have no official affiliation with the store. They're just gracious enough to host us.

Top Bottom