What's new

Identifying the Wild Things

You can tell a motorcycle rider when you see someone covered from top to bottom in dust and cow****, face black except for cicles around the eyes, walking with a limp, sitting with a groan, and swirling the first mouthful of beer around and spitting it out to clear the dirt from the teeth, when you ask "how was *your* day?" and they grin with grey teeth and say "excellent!"

I like it! We trail ride ATVs and I can apply this to my life very much! Today we went rappelling for a few hours (until it got to 104 and we called it a morning) and decided to go to grab a bite to eat. Everywhere we went people were dressed pretty nice, and here we all were hot, sweaty, and covered in dirt! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

You can tell a motorcycle rider when you see someone covered from top to bottom in dust and cow****, face black except for cicles around the eyes, walking with a limp, sitting with a groan, and swirling the first mouthful of beer around and spitting it out to clear the dirt from the teeth, when you ask "how was *your* day?" and they grin with grey teeth and say "excellent!"

In the South, the teeth are usually full of bugs, not dirt. Otherwise, I'm with you. It's the width of the grin that counts.

Sounds like a fun ride to me!
I wear a full face and the cow crap would probably be seagull poop, do I still count?

Top Bottom