What's new

My Crew

Hi Guys -

Just wanted to post and show off my growing crew, thanks to this forum for getting me hopped up on brushes again - the PJ3 and the Beehive Sabini are recent aquisitions. Picked up the PJ3 about a month ago and the Beehive just showed up today. My Plisson is over 10 yrs old and has been my exclusive brush used daily for the last 10 yrs. Finding this forum has proven to be a wealth of information...

-chris

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B!

Don't spend to long on the Shaving Brush part of this forum... your family will grow rapidly!

Nice collection, I love the M&F beehive :thumbup1:

The tips of the HMW have darkened over the years but are amazingly soft and smooth and the horn handle has developed cracks near the knot. Has definitley lost some backbone as I remember when new it was stiffer, but definitely not floppy now. Has never lost any hair that I can remember over the past 10 yrs of use.

Now I want a new Plisson to compare old vs new, will try and find a size 12 or 14 in acrylic with HMW. Never thought I would buy any other another brush brand - but really liking the different characteristics from the PJ3 and the Beehive - only time will tell where they stand...

Top Bottom