What's new

lesson learned

Had the thought before i even picked it up. but if you are ever really ticked off about something and you need to get cleaned up and go some where just grab the DE and knock out the shave. the straight will be there tomorrow. nothing bad mind you but the first blood i have drawn in awhile.

Ian

You are right Ian. Unless you can be focused on the str8 shave, going the DE route is the right choice. My worst str8 shaves happened when my mind was everywhere but the shave.

Thanks for the comment guys, I am sure i had it coming since i knew before i picked it up that it was a really bad idea.but hey an experienced guy like me can surely can over ride a bad state of mind.:a6: good news is that believe it or not this is the first time i ever tried neosporin. great product found a quick home in my cabinet.

Ian

Last edited:
Good advice. That bit me pretty bad recently in the chin as I was off my game that night.

Most times though I've found though is needing to concentrate on the shave actually helps settle my mind.

I would never attempt to shave with any type of diminished capacity (i.e. after a few beers), but I have better control over my emotions than this.

Top Bottom