What's new

Name that B&B User

$trophy.jpg

Marco it is. Sorry about that one.:blush:

Thanks amigo. It's actually been a rather balmy December, just had our first little dusting of snow yesterday. One more winter 'til I get back to San Diego. Woohoo!

I just checked Chicago temps and was bewildered but young man, you still have January and February left. I still remember those Lake Michigan breezes... bone-chillers. I would prefer San Dog Santa Ana's at my age.

Peace with Liberty to you and all your co-workers... even the Marines :p

I thought this might be a little difficult. Member has well over 1K posts and has been the subject of these posts.

Another clue is to see the man than Ms Wyman is looking at in the second pic. Do you recognize him?

Hmmm...I recognized her, and I recognize him, but I'll be damned if I know which member this is. :confused1

He holds a unique dubious distinction among his peer group. Her participation in that made her an...

It's a little play on words of what she would be if her profession had allowed her to change her name.

Last edited:
There's a scene in "The Rainmaker", where the claimant reads a letter she received from an insurance exec, part of which is "You must be stupid...stupid...stupid."

I certainly feel stupid stupid stupid, because I get all of that, and I still can't come up with the member's name. By now it ought to be obvious, especially given your Herculean efforts to give it away, but I'm still drawing blanks. So, in the interests of helping someone else make me feel even more stupid...

The woman in the pictures is Jane Wyman, first wife of Ronald Reagan (who is the man on the left in the second photo). Reagan remains the only U.S. president ever to be divorced. All this adds up to...nothing.

Someone please make me feel like a total moron and get this immediately now.:angry:

Last edited:
D'oh! Suddenly it hit me...

xraygun

Nice. Well played, sir.

Someone else please feel free to take the next one. I'm gonna go jump out the window.

Last edited:
D'oh! Suddenly it hit me...

xraygun

Nice. Well played, sir.

Someone else please feel free to take the next one. I'm gonna go jump out the window.

Loved your stream-of-consciousness there. And I'm sorry for incurring any self-doubts - you seem a genius to me. I just saw that name and couldn't resist. She kept the name "Wyman" through their marriage for professional reasons; I didn't make this easy on you.

Now I gotta try and figure yours out...

Top Bottom