What's new

Allen Edmonds...Alden shoes....cheap....on Ebay

I wanted to relay my positive experiences with you guys about my shoe buying experiences on Ebay.

I have bought several pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes from one seller in the past months. They arrive neatly and correctly packed in a box shipped by UPS, and they arrived as described and pictured. Most of thier auction are buy it now or best offer. They are very fair about thier prices. You can save money from purchasing from this company.

They sell new, but mostly returned or defective merchandise. They show and comment what the defect is, so there is no question about it. The pictures are great with full detail, with no wierd lighting or out of focus shots.

So as long as you guys leave the 9.5 D width shoes alone, I will share with you one of my favorite and trustworthy sellers on Ebay....

Hitch--N--Post

since they have live ebay auctions, i probably shouldn't post a link to them....just do a search on ebay for hitch--n--post and you will find them....or do a shoe search for your self and you will probably find them like that too

Thanks Mark, I found them. I wear AE almost exclusively, except for one pair of Alden Shell Cordovan's that my Wife bought me for my 40th birthday. I'm lucky that we have a AE Outlet store about an hour away, and every August they have a tent sale where they blow out overstock, discontinued lines, seconds etc. I've bought all of my AE at this annual sale, and paid about a third of their normal retail.

+1 to hitch--n--post

Bought a set of AE's from them a couple months ago. Described well, good price, and quick shipping. Couldnt ask for more...

I'm glad to see that people on this forum are buying shoes from us ebay sellers... we could sure use the business. If anybody on here is ever looking for nice dress shoes, and one of the sellers on ebay that you frequent doesn't have it (not trying to steal anybody elses' business), check out my ebay store. I have roughly 150 pairs of shoes listed at any given time - various brands, styles and colors. Most are pre-owned, but occasionally I do come across new pairs as well.

http://stores.ebay.com/Ants-Shoes

Top Bottom