What's new

new RazoRock artisan soaps

Does any one know anything about them? It seems that they might be similar to other production soaps? Can anyone see the corresponding ones? (I guess is a bit early for reviews...)

A bit early, I don't think anyone received their orders yet.

I'm interested in a soap war between Mughetto di Bologna (tallow) and Muguet de France. Identical formulations except for the tallow. This one should be interesting.

Wow - when did these show up? I know the shaving cream soaps in the black containers are production soaps made for RazoRock, but methinks the artisan soaps wouldn't be artisan if they were re-branded production items.

Man - YASTT! (Yet Another Soap To Try!) :laugh:

I'm interested in a soap war between Mughetto di Bologna (tallow) and Muguet de France. Identical formulations except for the tallow. This one should be interesting.
Yeah, that does sounds like an interesting battle! (Man, I gotta do better at keeping up in the Vendor Corner!)

I have ordered the caprician lemon just yesterday!

Was searching for some info already, but there isn't much written about them yet I guess...
When everything arrives (I hope within 2 weeks) I'll report back here.

Also got some xxx and cacao with it as well, really wanted to try their products for some time now :w00t:

I like the XXX very much and based upon the description of the scent, I ordered the Fresca. I used it yesterday and it performed flawlessly. however, I think it is almost fragrance free. It's on my not-to-reorder list.

I love the XXX performance. I HATE THE FREAKIN JAR IT COMES IN! SO GLAD TO SEE A PROPER THREADED LID!

interested to see how these new ones perform. Still want to try to regular, fresco and cacao too.

I love the XXX performance. I HATE THE FREAKIN JAR IT COMES IN! SO GLAD TO SEE A PROPER THREADED LID!

interested to see how these new ones perform. Still want to try to regular, fresco and cacao too.

I hear what you are saying about the containers but they fit into Joe's goal of keeping the prices down...which he has done wonderfully. The soaps are soft enough to easily transfer to another container, but I agree that the new containers should be nice enough that they can stay in the container, which is nice. As soon as the limited edition is available, I will ordering several of the new soaps.

I just havent got around to transferring. Although I did pull a few fingers of it out to send to Vlad, came out really easily.

I hear what you are saying about the containers but they fit into Joe's goal of keeping the prices down...which he has done wonderfully. The soaps are soft enough to easily transfer to another container, but I agree that the new containers should be nice enough that they can stay in the container, which is nice. As soon as the limited edition is available, I will ordering several of the new soaps.

These soaps were just released on July 6 or 7, so no reviews yet.

The new tubs are the same ones Joe uses for the smaller sizes of the Italian soaps that come in large blocks - while not fancy, they are very practical containers and much better than the black ones (which I agree are a little flimsy, but for $5 to $7 for a soap, I'm not going to complain. This also leads me to suspect that the new soaps are more like Valobra/Vitos/Cella in terms of consistency than the earlier Razorock soaps.

I'm also very interested to see how the same formulation with/without tallow compares - my experience with the previous generation of Razorock soaps and the Valobra menthol is that the Italians can make excellent veggie products.

I'm interested in hearing the initial reviews of these products.

I have been wanting to try these out but the wife has me on a short leash, and she took my credit card & changed my papal password! So I guess I will have to wait a while :(

I couldn't resist. One of each of the new soaps on order the day the came out. Come on, postman!

I had the same idea, but they are all the same formulations with only different scents, veggie formula being the exception. So I figured Third Eye, Boston Tea Party and Muguet de France (non-tallow) would be a fair representation. In terms of prudence and practicality, I already know what good lavender, lemon and menthol soaps smell like (and I have no interest in violets), so no point in doing the entire line-up just out of scent curiosity. Plus, Joe has a very mysterious Limited Edition soap ready for us in a day or two, which I'll have to place a seperate order for because I was too impatient to hold off and consolidate the entire order -- I was also worried the soaps I wanted might be sold out over the weekend before the LE is ready to drop. But I admire your consumer chutzpah and wouldn't be surprised if many others grab the entire line as well.

Top Bottom