What's new

C.O. Bigelow - buy two get one free sale at Bath and Body Works ...

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Just got back from my local mall, and I don't know if this is nationwide or not, but they have a buy two get one free mix 'n match sale on Bigelow products.

I'm PIFing some cream to a military member, so I stuck with the shave cream, but 3 big tubes for $20 is hard to beat!

I don't know how long this will be or any other details, just passing this along.

It was supposed to end on the 4th of July, been going on for a bit and if you like Proraso or C.O. or if you haven't tried it, GO NOW! I love the cooling effect and the smell is actually really good (at some point I want to get a tube of Proraso branded just so I can see if there is any difference). I too will be PIF'ing a tube of mine in the near future.

I hit that sale about 3 weeks back and got 2 big tubes Bigelow for my son and ended up getting the White Elixir Cologne for a summer scent after smelling it. Wish I could find a nice light citrusy aftershave that matched it tho as I don't do aftershave balms.

Jay

A lot of the B&BW retail stores DON'T stock the Bigelow products but the online store almost always has the same deal and SOMETIMES they will have a deal on shipping costs ($1 for purchases over $25). But if you have a local B&BW that stocks the product, I don't think the price of $20 plus tax for (3) tubes can be beat by ANY brand of quality cream. I know there are lower cost creams online BUT the associated shipping fees end up making it cost prohibitive compared to the B&BW deal. I bought (6) tubes the last time they had the shipping promotion on B&BW.

The promotion is active in Portland area too. But get yours while you can - I picked up the last 3 tubes last night at the store near me. Good stuff!

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Well, I got 3 big tubes, two to give away, one for me. Today I had my daughter go back and get three little tubes (1.7 oz) for me for travel. Still buy 2 get one! $10 for three small tubes. I'm set for travel for the forseeable future!

Top Bottom