What's new

Received new brush from Teo! ... B&B member king1976

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Wow! To say I'm impressed would be an understatement!

I forget which knot he used, I think it was a TGN silvertip, but he will have to chime in and clarify, but it is really, really nice. I am not a fan of very soft brushes, and this is as soft as I think I'd want to go, but I really like the face feel, and it lathers like crazy!

My brush for years has been a Tweezerman. I got a very soft brush of eBay, too soft for me, so I sold it to another member on the B&B who is, thankfully happy with it. I then bought an Edwin Jagger $35 Best Badger for my other location (I split living between 2 places and have 2 shave dens). I really like the EJ, too, but this brush by Teo is the bomb!

The handle is turned ebony and though it looks all black in this photo there are some barely visible streaks of dark brown in it. It's gorgeous, especially next to my faux horn EJ razor. I can unequivocally recommend Teo's brushes, if he posts some more for sale, jump on them! The biggest problem is being patient for the shipping from Croatia, but this was definitely worth the wait!!! :w00t:

Here she is in full lathered glory - Mama Bear Sandalwood Vanilla

proxy.php

And post-bloom next to the Tweezerman for size comparison.

proxy.php

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Looks like an ideal handle shape. Cool. :thumbsup:

It is pretty much ideal. I love the size and shape and the feel of it. When I put the neck of the knots together they are about the same height, but Teo's brush is wider, softer and fuller.

I highly recommend him.

Thank you John for this kind words about my brush. I do not have anything to add to these words.
Your brush is supplied with TGN Silvertip Standard knot 24x50 mm. In next few days I will release new batch of shaving brushes with standard silvertip, finest fan, finest bulb and black badger knots.
I am very happy when my customers are satisfied with my products.
Thank you one more time.
Btw. the brush arrive pretty fast to you (it was send 06/28 and arrive 07/06). It's not fast as when things are send inside USA but for abroad shipping I think it's pretty fast.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I am pleased. I am having to get used to the softness, though, I'm just not used to it after years of the Tweezerman. I suspect the ideal TGN for me is a Finest, but this silvertip is something I think I might get used to with a little use.

It might spoil me! ;)

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Yeah, John, Teo's brushes are quite nice, aren't they. I have 3 and that particular one tempted me, but I already one of his ebony brushes (can't buy them all, have to leave some for the rest of you)

Teo, good to see you getting some responses from your Vendor thread.

Top Bottom