What's new

What is the deal with all this zombie crap?

I just don't get it. People are talking about zombies and wearing crap that has zombies on it. Did I miss something?

I don't want to worry you, but you are obviously really unprepared. What's your canned food, bottled water, and ammo situation?

we just canned, have close to 10 gal. of bottled water and at least 10,000 rounds of ammo. I still don't get it.?

Even large corporations have started to design their products to prevent a zombie-pocalypse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombies have always been a cult favorite, with associated games literature etc. With the ever increasing popularity of gaming consoles, combined with smartphone gaming, zombie exposure has increased.

Zombies have always been a cult favorite, with associated games literature etc. With the ever increasing popularity of gaming consoles, combined with smartphone gaming, zombie exposure has increased.

Arguably, gaming consoles and smartphone gaming are creating more zombies.

I would rather face a zombie apocalypse than be forced to contemplate the amorous entanglements of emo vampires, and whether I am more of a "Team Jacob" or "Team Edward" kind of guy.

$002.jpg

I'm not sure there is anything to get. I didn't understand either and felt old and outdated. But, I realize now that is exactly the problem. When young, tjr most fun we things we do have no point whatsoever. How many times have you gotten in trouble and asked why you did it and the answer is I don't know? Lol Thus the zombie thing is. There's nothing to get. Its senseless fun, a pointless joke. That's my opinion.

I'm not sure there is anything to get. I didn't understand either and felt old and outdated. But, I realize now that is exactly the problem. When young, tjr most fun we things we do have no point whatsoever. How many times have you gotten in trouble and asked why you did it and the answer is I don't know? Lol Thus the zombie thing is. There's nothing to get. Its senseless fun, a pointless joke. That's my opinion.

What he said. Except zombies are cool.

Top Bottom