What's new

What is the deal with all this zombie crap?

I prefer my zombies shaken with ice. And don't be fooled by the garnish. These babies make Long Island Iced Tea seem like Crystal Lite.

Attachments

• $zombie.jpg
    $zombie.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 95
I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm happy zombies are the current fad. I've loved zombie movies and books since I was a kid and the current popularity means newer and better zombie movies, books, and TV shows.

Zombies are lame, vampires suck, but werewolves are awesome. Except when they're wet, then they smell like wet dog, how do you stalk prey when you stink like that?

Legion

Staff member
I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm happy zombies are the current fad. I've loved zombie movies and books since I was a kid and the current popularity means newer and better zombie movies, books, and TV shows.

+1!!!

Better one in the head than the walking undead!

It's art imitating life. (that's art, not Art...)

take a look around you- you're on the hiway, the guy/gal in the car in front of you is swerving and weaving all over the place. Drunk? No. Texting...

You're at the mall and say "hello" to a blank looked youth, who passes by unaware of your greeting, yet you then notice the iPod earphones permanently lodged deep into the ear canals..

And the eating of brains? Oh yes, that too: "Dancing with the stars", "The Bachelor/ette", "Dr. Phil", "American Idle" have destroyed more gray matter in the past ten years then a level 5 zombie outbreak over a similar span of time.

Real zombie outbreaks are far easier to deal with:shotgun, machete, flamethrower and a few grenades and you're styling...

The creeping real world decline into zombiism is far more insidious and pervasive, and likely is not going to go away.

It's art imitating life. (that's art, not Art...)

take a look around you- you're on the hiway, the guy/gal in the car in front of you is swerving and weaving all over the place. Drunk? No. Texting...

You're at the mall and say "hello" to a blank looked youth, who passes by unaware of your greeting, yet you then notice the iPod earphones permanently lodged deep into the ear canals..

And the eating of brains? Oh yes, that too: "Dancing with the stars", "The Bachelor/ette", "Dr. Phil", "American Idle" have destroyed more gray matter in the past ten years then a level 5 zombie outbreak over a similar span of time.

Real zombie outbreaks are far easier to deal with:shotgun, machete, flamethrower and a few grenades and you're styling...

The creeping real world decline into zombiism is far more insidious and pervasive, and likely is not going to go away.

:ouch1: :ouch1: :ouch1: This, exactly.

I have no idea what these words mean, FTW!

I envy you. :lol:

I

I wondered how politicians got that way. It's all the fault of "reality tv".

Top Bottom