Thread: Summer 2011

Default Summer 2011

Is it summer yet??? It has been a very long time coming this year.

So some changes for us. I have closed our storefront and will be going back to my mall kiosk this fall. For the summer I am going to be doing some festivals. So that means for those who live in BC to watch my schedule.

July 16th I will be at The Sandcastle Festival at Gillies Bay, Texada Island.

July 29 - August 2 I will be in Langley at the BC Renaissance Festival which is being held at THUNDERBIRD SHOW PARK, 24550 72nd Ave., Langley, B.C. This is going to be a blast - everyone dressed in Renaissance clothes there will be Jousting, Archery and Swordplay. Pirate, Kings, Queens and everything in-between.

August 18 - 21 at the Vancouver Island Exhibition in Nanaimo.

July 26 - 28 at the Comox Valley Exhibition in Comox.

For my internet customers this will not disrupt your service as I will only be away on weekends.

Starting again in September I will be at my mall kiosk every other weekend at the mall and run the internet and wholesale part of my business from my home office.

I hope I get a chance to see as many as you as possible at some of the festivals this summer.

Cheers
    Linda @ Malaspina Soap Factory For all your favourite personal care products.

For the balance of the month of July - all orders over $50 will receive free North America shipping.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

Cheers

Quick reminder that the Free Shipping special is still on for orders over $50 and you reside in Canada or the USA.

I hope those of you who live in the Vancouver area will be able to pop over to Langley for a visit at the BC Renaissance Fair being held at the THUNDERBIRD SHOW PARK - 24550 72nd Ave. Having attended this festival before I can tell you it is a blast with jousting, swordplay, archery and instead of playing cowboys and indians, they play royalty and pirates. Definitely a fun time!

Cheers

Wow can you believe it is already the first week in August? As the summer heats up may I recommend the Chilled Lime, Eucalyptus, Orange, Mandarin, Grapefruit or Cool Waters in any of our shave cream lines? These are available in three (3) strengths: Normal - Double Shot - Extreme. These are sure to help you cool down while the summer heats up.

Cheers

This month is just flying by! I wanted to post a reminder to those in the Nanaimo area that I will be at the Vancouver Island Exhibition this coming weekend as a vendor. I sure hope you can drop by to say hello.

Cheers

For the balance of August we're doing a end of Summer sale.

With every purchase you will receive a free bar of soap with your order.

Cheers