Well maybe like most of you, I got tired of the cartridge razors. Prices on refills is ridiculous.
I just bought a Gillette Red Tip Super Speed. It should be here by Thursday. I'm also purchasing
- Parker SR1 Barber Straight Razor
- DE Blade Sampler Pack, Everything
- Col. Conk Chrome & Wood Stand
- Pre de Provence After Shave Balm
- Crown Shaving Co. Supreme Glide Pre Shave Formula
- Mitchell's Wool Fat Shaving Soap Refill
- Edwin Jagger Best Badger Shaving Brush
I'm going to spend a dime but this is going to last me for a while and the satisfaction will be priceless. I'm excited to get everything in.
I'm debating on purchasing a Vintage 1966 GILLETTE L-1 ADJUSTABLE SAFETY RAZOR. The guy wants $65 for it but it's been completely reconditioned so it has many more years left. Once I buy a DE razor, I do not plan on selling it. If anything, I'll pass it to my children. You guys think that $65 is a lot?
I'm very excited to get everything!!!!!