What's new

Happy Fourth of July from B&B

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
This is a Holiday truly worthy of praise, for it signifies the freedoms that we often take for granted or forget outright - Not Freedom of Speech, or Freedom of Assembly, not the Right to Bear Arms, or to live free of the fear of unlawful Government Oppression, but the daily Freedoms that enable us to love, and live and make our way in the world as we see fit.

Erma Bombeck said it quite well;

"You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness."

Happy Fourth of July to B&B Members here in America, and all over the world.

View attachment 179983

Happy Fourth of July!

*******************************Thank you Vets and Active Duty folks!***************

Have a great 4th and stay safe. A friend of mine just said to have a fifth on the fourth - just don't drive!

Happy Independence Day!! Enjoy the fireworks, barbecues, and parades. Remember to take some time to reflect on the values declared in The Declaration of Independence and the eternal vigilance that freedom demands.

proxy.php

Also remember... it all started over a VAT of British tea. :lol:

In my opinion, Independence wasn't completely won till the war of 1812, I don't recall ever celebrating that event other then singing the anthem:

proxy.php

USS Constitution defeating HMS Java

To Independence!

-jim

Happy Independence Day to American's the world over. Whether you'll be barbecuing and enjoying fireworks with families and friends or sleeping in questionable quarters in a country whose name you can barely pronounce while protecting those freedoms I truly wish you and yours a fantastic 4th of July!

Don't be one of the bums on the curb have the strength of the Vet in the wheelchair! Enjoy this day and honor those who preserve that independence!!!

proxy.php

Have a safe and happy Fourth of July.

Fire up the bbq, do some cooking and spend the day with friends and family.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Independence day, the 4th of July. As we are eating, drinking and shooting off fireworks lets take a minute to thank all of those who made this day possible.

Top Bottom