What's new

What Pen are you waiting for?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Cool, can't wait to see it. Those English Duofold nibs are a treat!

I just placed an order for a little something that should hopefully arrive in time for us to play with it at the DC get together. I'm gonna make you all wait to see it there!

Waiting on few from the most recent rampage....

but.....

2 arrived today !!!!!!

My photography sucks bad but here goes....

First up English Duofold.... looks black in regular light but is really a dark burgundy.... this stub nib is out of this world !!!!!

$HPIM0826.jpg$HPIM0833.jpg$HPIM0841.jpg

And a Snorkel from Binder.... I have always regretted selling my other snorkel !!!! Nothing more needs to be said about this pen...It's a refurb from the master !

$HPIM0831.jpg$HPIM0832.jpg

One TWSBI Diamond 530 Medium Nib. First FP after the Hero 616 I've been soldiering along with for the past few months in order to prove to myself that I could keep track of a single pen for that long. Naturally this means I will lose the TWSBI by August and the Hero will turn up in odd places for the rest of my life no matter how many times I move or throw away all my things and become a hermit.

What?

I had to go to page 2 to find this

Big Red arrived today...... This is the pen type that Gen. Douglas MacArthur used... he was even seen signing the peace accord in Tokyo Bay aboard the Missouri with his "Big Red"

Again I apologize for my photographic skills

$HPIM0845.jpg$HPIM0847.jpg

Top Bottom