What's new

What Pen are you waiting for?

I had the Kaweco sport on my list for next purchase, but my daughter came home from school on Friday in tears, having placed her Pilot Cocoon in her school bag and later discovered there was a hole in the bag. So that pen is set free to find a new owner in the world and we had to go shopping for a replacement. God speed little Pilot.

Rather than another Cocoon or MR/Metro, she fancied a change and apparently a Lamy Safari in pink with a left handed nib was just the ticket. She's worse than me, stood looking through the letterbox.

I'm so going off to order the Kaweco now :laugh:

Ordered a Noodlers Dragon Blood and it comes with a Noodlers Charlie pen. Need something simple for use in the shop.

I'm waiting on a Kaweco AL Sport in Raw Aluminum. It is shipping (free) from Germany as I bought it from a dealer on eBay.

I opted for the Raw Aluminum because I thought it would be neat to see how the pen develops its own patina over time.

It was quite a bit less expensive than buying in the US, but I have to play the waiting game for it to ship.

$sport.jpg

I pulled the trigger and ordered a Montblanc Rouge Et Noir in black resin with a fine nib! It should be here next week.

Top Bottom