What's new

RV Shaving surplus handles and some of my shaving stuff for sale

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I have a number of surplus handles and some of my own shaving stuff that I not longer use for sale.

Handles in Picture 1:
A. There are two left-over handles from the B&B 2011 LE brush. Handles are from the same batch as the LE handles, but with out the inscription of the LE's, just my logo. Handles take a 22 mm knot as the LE was. The hole is 24 mm drilled and about 17 mm deep.
$35 each, shipping is included CONUS

B. SOLD A Black/white handle with small flaw of a tiny bubble (visible in the transition area black/white on the left from the middle), hole is 22 mm in diameter and 18.5 mm deep.
$30, incl shipping CONUS SOLD

C. SOLD Beehive in faux ivory, one of my favorite shapes (this one was ordered, but never paid for....happens sometimes), hole diameter in 20 mm (but could be drilled to about 22/23 mm) and the depth is abut 18 mm.
$35, incl shipping in CONUS SOLD

D. "Bald Eagle"....black/white handle in the Eagle shape, hole diameter is 24 mm and the depth is 17 mm.
$30, incl shipping CONUS

Second Picture (wooden handles):
1. PJ in resin stabilized Redwoodburl, hole diameter is 22 mm and the depth is 17 mm
$20, incl shipping CONUS

2. Large Kent style handle in resin stabilized Redwoodburl (the front shows a superficial crack which does not go all the way through!), hole diameter is 27 mm and the depth of the hole is about 18/19 mm
$30, incl shipping CONUS

3. One of my own forms in heavily figured Narra wood, hole diameter is 22 mm and the depth is 18 mm
$20, incl shipping in CONUS

All the handles are engraved with the "RV Shaving" logo, so you are sure you have an original Rudy Vey made handle...

International shipping can be arranged, just let me know your country and we can work something out.

Next is some of my shaving stuff I do not use any longer.
Third Picture shows a SOLD Wee Scot with its travel container, it is a great travel brush, but I like my own custom made a bit more, and have reduced my stuff I take on the road with me.
$30 plus shipping SOLD!!

Fourth Picture - Some nice soaps:
A un-used shave stick of Gentleman's Best Signature series, a once or twice used SCS Bulgarian Lavender in Alu container, Woods of Windsor milled into a tub and a shave stick made from milled Tabac soap. The two latter ones are tallow based soaps.
All for $20 plus shipping

Fifth Picture - soap/cream mix
A slightly used tub of TOBS Mr Taylor, a three or four times used puck of Fitjar Sandalwood soap (some tallow in it) and a slightly used puck of Pre de Provence; the two last ones are in very nice ceramic ramekins.
All for $30 plus shipping (the Fitjar alone is more than this....)

I will pick up shipping (CONUS) when someone combines two or all three of the last offers.

Attachments

• $IMG_2417.jpg
    $IMG_2417.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 692
  • $IMG_2418.jpg
    $IMG_2418.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 707
  • $IMG_2419.jpg
    $IMG_2419.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 706
  • $IMG_2420.jpg
    $IMG_2420.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 707
  • $IMG_2422.jpg
    $IMG_2422.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:
Man I really want one of those butterscotch handles!!!!! But I just bought some stuff on eBay and got a real good talking to from SWMBO, so I'll just have to drool for awhile...lol.... Why is everything sooooo tempting the last few days???

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I am not longer able to edit this post, but all the handles are sold.
Also, the Wee Scot is gone - only the software is still available - if you take them, I toss in some samples

I have a number of surplus handles and some of my own shaving stuff that I not longer use for sale.

Handles in Picture 1:
A. There are two left-over handles from the B&B 2011 LE brush. Handles are from the same batch as the LE handles, but with out the inscription of the LE's, just my logo. Handles take a 22 mm knot as the LE was. The hole is 24 mm drilled and about 17 mm deep.
$35 each, shipping is included CONUS

B. SOLD A Black/white handle with small flaw of a tiny bubble (visible in the transition area black/white on the left from the middle), hole is 22 mm in diameter and 18.5 mm deep.
$30, incl shipping CONUS SOLD

C. SOLD Beehive in faux ivory, one of my favorite shapes (this one was ordered, but never paid for....happens sometimes), hole diameter in 20 mm (but could be drilled to about 22/23 mm) and the depth is abut 18 mm.
$35, incl shipping in CONUS SOLD

D. "Bald Eagle"....black/white handle in the Eagle shape, hole diameter is 24 mm and the depth is 17 mm.
$30, incl shipping CONUS

Second Picture (wooden handles):
1. PJ in resin stabilized Redwoodburl, hole diameter is 22 mm and the depth is 17 mm
$20, incl shipping CONUS

2. Large Kent style handle in resin stabilized Redwoodburl (the front shows a superficial crack which does not go all the way through!), hole diameter is 27 mm and the depth of the hole is about 18/19 mm
$30, incl shipping CONUS

3. One of my own forms in heavily figured Narra wood, hole diameter is 22 mm and the depth is 18 mm
$20, incl shipping in CONUS

All the handles are engraved with the "RV Shaving" logo, so you are sure you have an original Rudy Vey made handle...

International shipping can be arranged, just let me know your country and we can work something out.

Next is some of my shaving stuff I do not use any longer.
Third Picture shows a SOLD Wee Scot with its travel container, it is a great travel brush, but I like my own custom made a bit more, and have reduced my stuff I take on the road with me.
$30 plus shipping SOLD!!

Fourth Picture - Some nice soaps:
A un-used shave stick of Gentleman's Best Signature series, a once or twice used SCS Bulgarian Lavender in Alu container, Woods of Windsor milled into a tub and a shave stick made from milled Tabac soap. The two latter ones are tallow based soaps.
All for $20 plus shipping

Fifth Picture - soap/cream mix
A slightly used tub of TOBS Mr Taylor, a three or four times used puck of Fitjar Sandalwood soap (some tallow in it) and a slightly used puck of Pre de Provence; the two last ones are in very nice ceramic ramekins.
All for $30 plus shipping (the Fitjar alone is more than this....)

I will pick up shipping (CONUS) when someone combines two or all three of the last offers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom