What's new

Your vote for worst cream ever?

My vote goes for Neutrogena Shave Cream. It might make a replacement for lard in cooking if it wasn't so funny-smelling. Truly awful stuff.:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

Codfish

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
This stuff is pretty good if you like a lavender / menthol shave cream for the brush that doesn't work at all with a brush, doesn't smell like lavender, or isn't in the slightest way cooling.
You'd probably be about as well off shaving with Crisco as with this stuff.
Which is to say that shaving with it can be done, but it was a completely joyless exercise.

This is the only shave cream I ever tossed in the trash.

$Kiehls-lite-flite-shave-cream.jpg

TOBS "Sensitive Skin" in the tan tub. The guy who gave it to me wouldn't take it back so I tossed the cream and kept the tub.

Neutrogena's creams are great, they just aren't made for traditional wet shaving guy. If you have a problem with ingrown hairs or razor bumps, give their skin clearing cream a shot for a few days.

This stuff is pretty good if you like a lavender / menthol shave cream for the brush that doesn't work at all with a brush, doesn't smell like lavender, or isn't in the slightest way cooling.
You'd probably be about as well off shaving with Crisco as with this stuff.
Which is to say that shaving with it can be done, but it was a completely joyless exercise.

This is the only shave cream I ever tossed in the trash.

View attachment 180137

Yes, this is a horrible cream. I got it as a gift and could not believe how bad it was.

NEver had the misfortune of using a horrid shave cream, the only one I've disliked was RSC and that was just the scent, the performance was good.

Vitos. I acquired a cut from a member overseas. I think it must have spoiled as it smelled rancid. Yech! Tossed it.

Top Bottom