What's new

Canada Day long weekend! What are you up to?

Canada Day is almost upon us!
What are you doing over the long weekend?

I've got a BBQ tomorrow and it's likely we'll head out to a historical park (Fort William Historical Park).
Then it's off to camp for the remainder of the weekend.

I'm brewing 10 gallons of amber ale w/ my brother!

We will raise one of our pints for our neighbors up nort eh.

I imagine there will be something cooking on the Big Green Egg as well. Probably some 3-2-1 ribs.

I'm brewing 10 gallons of amber ale w/ my brother!

We will raise one of our pints for our neighbors up nort eh.

I imagine there will be something cooking on the Big Green Egg as well. Probably some 3-2-1 ribs.

You sir have the spirit.
Nicely done!

Sitting back and taking it easy with a few friends. My neighbours just arrived from Virginia, don't tell anyone but they like Canada Day better :lol:

I'm going to my daughter's for dinner and watching fireworks with my granddaughters tonight. :001_tt1:
Visiting with my father-in-law tomorrow and taking care of some business for him. Then a get together for some BBQ and beer with the neighbours.
I'm taking my mother out for a drive in the country and then home for dinner on Sunday.

Canada Day celebrations in town with the family today, followed by a bonfire with friends in the evening, Saturday relax and get stuff done around the house. ANd sunday off to Toronto to celebrate Pride Toronto. Happy Canada everyone, and Happy Pride to my LGBT friends. Two good reasons to party this weekend!

On and off throughout the weekend I'm working on repainting my wife's bicycle. Tomorrow we're having a campfire with some friends in the evening. Sunday is the Saskatchewan Roughriders vs. Edmonton Eskimos. We had hoped to get tickets to the game, but they sold out fast. So it's a BBQ with some friends and watch the game on TV. And probably some gardening in there too.

Good to hear the grills will be fired up tonight!
I'm jealous to hear there's a ribfest going on and I won't be anywhere near it.

Happy Canada day everyone!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Happy Canada Day to America's kid brother.

Don't eat too much poutine!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcoming SWMBO back from Cuba :001_wub: (she came in 00:10 on Thursday night / Friday morning) and continuing my adventures with CTB#2-Tokyo :001_tt1:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Sitting back and taking it easy with a few friends. My neighbours just arrived from Virginia, don't tell anyone but they like Canada Day better :lol:

Tell them Christmas comes three days early, too. :wink2:

... of course, when they see how early Thanksgiving comes ... :w00t:

Top Bottom