What's new

Have the Sharks dried up?

Maybe you need to grow a beard?

I should make a poll about this. If I could grow a beard, I would. Shaving has been a drudgery that has become much less so since getting hooked on the DE thing.

Fact is, it's the best of a bad thing for me. I loathe(d) having to shave; cuts into valuable sleeping time. But another sad fact is that while my beard growth is rapid, requiring a daily shave for the sake of neatness and avoiding a gnarly itch, it doesn't grow thick enough to cover the real estate adequately. :cursing: It looks scruffy and I try to shave every day to avoid these problems.

Shaving has since become "fun" with the ADs and bright and shiny toys out there. I love evaluating blades and finding good values. The thrill of the chase, if you will. :rolleyes1

My great-granddaddy was an Orthodox rabbi in Tsarist Russia. If only I could grow a beard like his ... :sad:

"The thrill of the chase, if you will."

That is fun in everything. Once you know you can have something, something is lost. It is the thought that you can not have something and to go after it. After you have it, it is no longer fun, like you said, it is the thrill of the chase. Makes me think of me and my brother years ago, we would have a "contest" every week to see who could get more dates. It was a lot of fun back then. Today, married and if single, diseases are scarey now

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...I ordered 300 last week because Shark SS blades are my go to blade for my go to razor (Feather SS). I have a ton of miscellaneous blades and I will use them someday. My routine is fairly rigid. Bolzanos in the Futur, Feathers in the Pils, but mostly Sharks in the Feather.

Nope, not dried up, just got my order of 300 from BestShave today. Great Pricing, Great Service, 10 days shipping from Turkey to my mail box, Free Shipping.

300 blades $23.00 total!

Top Bottom