What's new

Jack Black got me!

Ok so I'm at Nordstroms over the weekend which I never really shop at (mainly because I can't afford it). I'm just browsing the men's shaving/cologne section with the GF and this very attractive woman approaches me and asks if I wanted a facial for free. Turns out Jack Black was doing a promotion and giving men free facials with their products.

Having never had a facial it was strangely pleasant and ended up buying like $75.00 worth of stuff. The women was telling me I needed this, that and the other thing and I'm just shaking my head saying "yeah OK". Felt like such a moron when I got back to the car. Half of it went back the next day (buyers remorse I guess) but got some pretty nice free samples of JB products though.:cursing:

I agree, facials feel great. I typically politely refuse help when I got to the mall, Nordstrom is particularly bad at gently pushing.

Al raz.

Reminds me of the time when my wife, her mother and I were strolling down 5th Ave. in New York during the holidays.
We went into Saks for a bathroom break and they walked out with $375 worth of cosmetics.

My best friends girlfriend works at an extremely high end bedding and home store ($8000 bed sheet sets anyone?) and hooked me up with some free jack black shave cream and aftershave. I actually realt like the cream an the "beard lube" makes a great pre-shave. It also doesn't hurt that thanks to her his bathroom stays stocked with about every product they sell.

Turns out Jack Black was doing a promotion and giving men free facials with their products.

Having never had a facial it was strangely pleasant and ended up buying like $75.00 worth of stuff.

Wow, never thought Jack Black was so hard up he'd resort to giving free facials. Given his reputation, I wouldn't want his paws getting anywhere near my face. :lol:

Man, that attractive woman was giving high fives to the other attractive women behind the counter after you left. I'm assuming there were no males working there?:wink2:

I haven't tried their shave products but I do like the Signature Blue Mark EdT. It is particularly good on a hot Summer day.

Top Bottom