What's new

Birth Razor found right in my own bathroom

So I have a birth year/qt slim and I was thinking I should get what ever else I could find. So I looked at what was made back then, seems that there is a tech and a lady's TTO along with the slim I already have.

Awhile ago I picked up a lady's TTO on BST for my wife which she has been using (not with the best results, she won't take a lesson from me :001_unsur). Anyway, I just went and look at the date code on it and it's my birth year/qt razor :w00t:!!! Unfortunately she doesn't take the greatest care of it. Meaning she is not as bad as some of use that clean our razors after every shave. I don't know if I knew, or payed attention to the date code when I got it :001_unsur

Anyway, what should I do? Take it back from her and let her go back to carts (she does like the way the save better). Get her another razor? Let her use my slant :scared:?

If I take it back my den will be more balanced (6 brushes and 6 razors).

Ask her if you can borrow it for a shave. Maybe you won't like how it shaves, and then your problem is solved.

Make her an offer she could not refuse, ask her to pick "your" new razor with you :drool:. Usually, they pick what they like...

Al raz.

Top Bottom