What's new

Pics of Brian Brown customs. pic heavy

I know I'm not the only one that frequents BB that has at least one of Brian Brown customs. Thought I'd share a few pics. If you have one (or more) post some of your pics.

First is the newest, a 6/8 French Point in black horn.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

No.2 is a 7/8 ( a tad bigger) Spanish Point in black horn.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Ah, you are the lucky owner of that first one...looks even better knowing someone here owns it!

Those are gorgeous. If I had to pick just one, I'm not sure I could. I like the spine work on the first one, but that Spanish point is amazing.

I'm now on Brians waiting list for a 8/8 that's similar to your french point 6/8, it will be sick! :001_smile

Congrats. Both are very nice looking razors. I've been on the fence trying to decide what custom (and from whom) I want for the last 6 months, this is helpful inspiraton.

Brian made this 8/8 for me, scaled in translucent bone. Very manageable, 2.5-inch cutting edge. He does excellent work.

If (when) I get a custom made again, I think I'm going to go for something in 5/8, french point, but with a 2.5" blade.

Glad to see the 8/8 in 2.5". I'm toying with the same dimmensions, but was affraid it wouldn't look right. Clearly that's not the case, b/c it looks fantastic.

Top Bottom