What's new

Johnniegold

Wow! That's a truly impressive record. I certainly didn't know all this about you, so I'm glad you're getting the recognition for your efforts. It's one thing to contribute to the forum or to the community here--and perhaps an online community is a rather odd thing to put serious effort into. But you've had the vision to create opportunities for the members to contribute in even more meaningful ways, making this a community that gives to others as well. You're a leader among gentlemen that inspires and paves the way for the rest of us to be more and give more. Thanks for raising the bar so high.

Late to the party I'm afraid, but wanted to put in my two cents about Mr. Gold: a superb wordsmith, a connoisseur of fine spirits, a first-rate dad, generous beyond superlatives, and one hell of an asset to our community for many years. It's nothing short of a privilege to call this gentleman of the highest order a friend and B&B colleague.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Congrats Bob:jump::badger::badger::clap::clap:

the Mods could not have made a better choice. I may just sport your avatar for a few more days. Then I have to change it back to the big man. My title does not quite match John Lennon.

Way to go. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Congrats!
What a resume, too!
WOW... amazing, the things we don't know about each other!
Great contributions to otherss.

Joe.

Oh wow. You sir have done a ton of good works. Cheers sir, to many more years spent in good deeds. May your kindness return to you and yours a hundred fold.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
One of the high points of my stay here was hearing Bob utter the famous words, "And then the B&B miracle happened......."

I'll never forget that.

Top Bottom