What's new

First Counter Culture Coffee Purchase...Suggestions?

I'm looking to place my first order with Counter Culture Coffee...any suggestions from all you CC fans out there on which beans to get?

Thanks!

What do you like in a coffee? CC tends to vary their varieties and roasts not just on seasonal availability, but also seasonal taste. Brigher, lighter coffees this time of year (yet full of flavor). I'm hearing good things about the new Kenya "Thiriku", the Guatemalan "Gemelos" is super - perhaps not the Ethiopia "Konga" (it's a good coffee, but it's a bit off the beaten path - a very tea-like coffee).

Very good question...I should have given more information. I tend to lean toward the bolder/ robust coffees, but that's mostly b/c I've never come across a lighter coffee that I found to be flavorful...I'd definitely be open to a lighter coffee though if it was full of flavor. I'll check out your suggestions...Thanks!

I have used and enjoyed Counter Culture for years though lately I have been getting my beans from Intelligentsia and Stumptown Roasters.

I was feeling pretty proud the other day when my new account told me that he was being courted by 4 roasters, including myself, and chose me. 2nd place was Counter Culture, 3rd place was Klatch, 4th was Cuvee. :D

I was feeling pretty proud the other day when my new account told me that he was being courted by 4 roasters, including myself, and chose me. 2nd place was Counter Culture, 3rd place was Klatch, 4th was Cuvee. :D

Wasn't aware we had a fellow bean roaster in the house...ill definitely check your site out!

Top Bottom