• Gillette (Swedish)

• Merkur

• IP / Crystal

• Dorco

• Wilkinson (UK)

• Treet Blue Special

• Other (please specify in your post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tomorrow I'll move on to a Feather in my new Slant. Thinking about this has made me wonder what blades are popular in the Slant. The Feather seems like the clear favorite, but I thought I'd poll people on this.

Tomorrow I'll move on to a Feather in my new Slant. Thinking about this has made me wonder what blades are popular in the Slant. The Feather seems like the clear favorite, but I thought I'd poll people on this.
Well, the sharpest thing I can find, which is probably the Feather, although the Treet Black Beauty is running neck and neck, at least for 1 shave.

In the next day or so I am going to review the Slant/38C also known, thanks to Fritz, as the Slant Hammer. I have tried a number of different blades and the Swedish Gillette is the winner by far. The Feather is sharp but the Swede is as sharp or sharper and very smooth. It is the smooth factor that puts it above any blade I have used so far.

The Derby. It may not be my number one blade but it goes well in a Slant and it is probably the most versatile one I know.

Top Bottom