What's new

Morris & Forndran

May I ask what the deal is with these brushes? Is there a reason no one is allowed to publicly link to any website/sales portal?

Whats the going rate for these brushes, heard quite good things about them.

I don't know what they go up to, but I think Lee said they start around 60GBP ($90 or so)...I imagine if they are the super huge 30mm+ they are far more expensive than that. Also, a teeny tiny 18 might be the same as a 22mm simply because of the difficulty in making it smaller.

Depends Huxley, it all comes down to your discussion with Lee...the size of your knot, the grade of hair you choose (2-band, 3-band etc) and the handle style/material.

Last edited:
PM sent.

Customs, however, must really be enjoying my brush cuz I ordered it more than 4 weeks ago...grrr.

Well, it wasn't in customs...it was sitting at the post office waiting for me to pick up (registered international, and I never received the pink post care saying it was at the post office).

So here is a pick of my new M&F just for fun:

Very nice! Very nice indeed! I think IF I get around to ordering another M&F from Lee, I'll request a beehive...with a 35mm knot...there I go again... :)

Very nice! Very nice indeed! I think IF I get around to ordering another M&F from Lee, I'll request a beehive...with a 35mm knot...there I go again... :)

Now that would be a big beehive...and an expensive one! Too rich for my blood, wow!!

I'm already talking to Lee about a 24mm brush, you know, gotta work my way up to the big boys like ssultan.

Top Bottom