What's new

July 2011, SOTD "themed weeks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My dear friends, here is the plan for the month of July regarding the SOTD themed weeks.

TRAVEL KITS, SOTD "themed week" July 4th - July 10th 2011: What shaving stuff do you bring with you when travelling? Answer my question with your always stunning photos! :thumbup:

COLOURS, SOTD "themed week" July 11th - July 17th 2011: Here we want to see the brightest, most colourful pictures you can produce and the best chromatic matches you can do with all your wonderful shaving tools! :wink2:

SPAIN, SOTD "themed week" July 18th - July 24th 2011: This week is dedicated to Spain, a marvellous country with a huge and old barbershop tradition. Please add in your photos at least one Spanish shaving item. For those who desire, shots with all "made in Spain" shaving gear are more than welcomed! :tongue_sm

FREE WEEK, SOTD "themed week" July 25th - July 31st 2011: Feel free to post any pic of your choice! We simply want to see your terrific photographic creations! :001_cool:

And, as always, have fun! :001_smile

Another great month ahead, Marco!
But, I'm going away next week, so the "Travel Kits" week has hit a week early for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom