What's new

FS: DE Blade Sampler Packs

guenron said:
Hey Andy,
Is a wanker like logical?:lol:

letterk said:
Andy, my wife is writing out your envelope right now. Should I have her address it to Mr. Wanker?

:mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

Oh, you guys are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal funny!:rolleyes: :biggrin:

I'd rather be accused of faceturbating anyhow!:w00t:

Hey John - The blades this morning arrived in fine condition. Thanks for the quick service! Shaved with a Swede in the Futur this morning. Different but not necessarily better. Isn't this fun? :biggrin:

Mike02 said:
Shaved with a Swede in the Futur this morning. Different but not necessarily better. Isn't this fun? :biggrin:

I too shaved this morning with a Swede in a Futur (although my blades came with the razor from the kind gentleman I purchased it from, still waiting for my ones from John:tongue: ).

I got an extremely close shave but think I will get more irritation from these blades. I've been using a Derby all last week in a Long Handle Classic and that's been very kind to my skin but giving me a good overall shave.

John-

Just wanted to let you know that the blade sampler arrived safe and sound in NYC today!

I couldn't be more excited to test 'em all out and compare them in the coming week(s).
(Yes, I know... I really need to get a life.)

Great job! Thanks again!

SurfFisherman said:
John-

Just wanted to let you know that the blade sampler arrived safe and sound in NYC today!

I couldn't be more excited to test 'em all out and compare them in the coming week(s).
(Yes, I know... I really need to get a life.)

Great job! Thanks again!
What better way to spend a life?:lol:

Hi John,

Just wanted to let you know that the blades arrived safely. I was greeted by the all too familiar qusetion from my wife of "What did you order this time?":biggrin:

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to trying all of these out in my weekly rotation, I had just loaded in a Swedish Gillette the day before these arrived so I'll stick with that for this week but I may step up and try a Feather next week.:eek: I'm also keeping notes of my thoughts on each blade which I may post on here if there is any interest, although I know blade preference is a highly individual thing.

Thanks for the great job on packaging and please, thank your wife for not addressing it to "Mr. Wanker"!!:lol:

Plenty of blade sampler packs left. Don't make my wife made by making me keep all these blades.

Too late to get a 5 pack? Since I just won an auction for 8 Gillettes I figure I should have a nice complement of blades to go with them.

Since you are in SoCal and take Paypal, it should be easy to get them before the razors come.

PM me how much a 5 pack is to 90731 and I will paypal you the funds immediately

With all the Derby fun on ebay and some other scores, I am able to lower the price again. $26 for the 10-each pack and $14.50 for the 5-each pack.

I've seen a couple threads wondering if I still offer the packs. The answer is yes. And due to some recent scores, I've been able to lower the prices as well.

Top Bottom