What's new

FS: DE Blade Sampler Packs

I just happened to walk past the shaving section of my local grocery store and saw they carried Wilkinson Sword Classic blades (white package, made in Germany). Anyone interested in adding that option to the packs? I have no clue how they shave, but bought a pack to check them out.

Sorry about the wait. I didn't get tracking with the first order of Feathers so I don't know where they are. BUT, I did place another other of Feathers that will be arriving on Monday at the latest.

So, I'll start accepting payment. You can send paypal payment to [email protected]. You can also send a check. PM me for my address.

I'm pretty sure that the first order will get here tomorrow, so I should be able to send the packs soon.

I've tried all but the Israeli blades. So far my favorite are the Derbys. I can get a smooth shave with all of them, but the Derbys give me less irritation and last longer. It's been a while since I've tried the Feathers and want to do so again. As far as the smoothest shave goes, the Swedes win. They're plenty sharp on day 3, but I get a little irritation.

Just to let you know, as shown on the first post, my unspoken-for stock is getting low. However, I have orders to restock everything that should arrive next week. So feel free to keep ordering.

I've started shipping and will continue to do so as payment is received.

I have a favor to ask. When you send payment (paypal or check), please include your order and B&B username. That will make it easier for me to keep everything straight.

And please send me a PM if you send paypal. My server seems to have developed a case of constipation. All my email is backed up.

Orders are shipping now. If you don't see all the blades you've ordered, look in the other blade containers. This is mostly for those of you that ordered 5 packs, as some of the blades come in packs of 10.

It wasn't meant as an insult, merely a reference to 'logical'.:tongue:

And you wouldn't believe some of the things I've been called!

Andy, my wife is writing out your envelope right now. Should I have her address it to Mr. Wanker? :biggrin:

Top Bottom